“Good first experience”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Good first experience”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We were six who decided to enter this restaurant Most of our group have been here. The food was OK. My husband loved their "hottest" dish. Everyone tried a different plate. The menu is not your typical Chinese so I found if a little difficult to select something I thought I would like. My meal was just OK. I won't be rushing into PF Chang's anytime soon. I enjoy Pei Wei better. Tis is their express restaurant

• Visited September 2013

Webster, North Carolina
“Consistently Very Good”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We recently had lunch at this location while on business in Charleston. This is the 4th location we have dined at including Las Vegas, Chicago and Charlotte. We have come to trust and expect a consistent level of food and service at PF Chang's. We have never been disappointed. My wife requested the Hot Fish even though it was not on the lunch menu. They were happy to oblige. I got my fav the Szechuan beef. Always great. Regretfully, we don't have a PF Chang's in our city. The closest to us is 2 hours away. We would be there all the time!!

• Visited July 2013
Boone, North Carolina
“OK Chinese”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

There are those that worship this franchise. My SO loves it. She said " I have never had a bad meal at PF changs and I have not either. BUT! it is pretty mediocre and I am underwhelmed. This branch had great service and cool decor. A little steep in price for the product, but a good entry level for those unfamiliar with the genre. I just have never had an OMG experience. Try some other Asian eateries and see WHAT YOU Think!

• Visited August 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“Great first experience”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This was our first visit to PF Changs, and we were delighted with the food and the service. The waitress was very helpful when we were ordering and very attentive throughout our meal. Lots of gluten free choices, and they are yummy!

• Visited August 2013
Hickory, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Glad I could hang @ PF Changs!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This was my first experience at PF Chang's. It was great! The restaurant was very nice. I loved the decor and lighting of the restaurant. The service was excellent and very friendly staff. The food was wonderful. It had an authentic taste of Chinese food. I was very satisfied with my meal. We tried a few different things why we were there. One of my favorites was the Chang's spare ribs. They were AWESOME!! This is a great place for people of all ages. I would recommend this place to everyone. I plan on trying different locations as I travel and I hope they are all as good as the one in Mt. Pleasant S.C.!

• Visited July 2013