“Remarkable Experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

FINZ Bar and Grill
Ranked #55 of 324 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Mt Pleasant SC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Remarkable Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Thought I would drop in and try out FINZ after driving by it a million times. I noticed it seemed to always be busy which sparked my curiosity even more. To say the least I was pleasantly surprised. The food, service, and the music was all top notch. These folks are on their game. I think I found my new favorite LOCAL hangout in Mt. Pleasant.

1 Thank agl843

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite neighborhood bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

This bar is chill. Simple menu, great food. You may wlak iin not knowing a soul, but you will leave with great new friends. I moved in the neighborhood three years ago and walk or golf cart up there several times a month just to "see everybody." And, they have the coldest Miller Light in Mount Pleasant.

Mt Pleasant, SC
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

I'm local and a native. I go to FINZ reasonably often and always enjoy myself. Honestly, I don't think I've ever been the slightest bit disappointed with the food, drink, service, or even the crowd! Always lots of happy people and smiling faces. I love the fact that the bottle beers are kept on ice. I wish more places would go to the trouble to do that. No beer beats a beer that has been on ice!

I'm a fishing guide out of Mt Pleasant and a question my clients constantly ask is, "Where can we go to relax, get good fresh seafood, and not feel like a tourist?" I send them to FINZ and suggest anything shrimp, tuna, or fish. A number of them have even gone to the trouble to call me afterwards and thank me for the great local tip.

And speaking of local, I for one appreciate places like FINZ who strive to accommodate the locals, by not only serving great food to local patrons, but supporting our local fishermen, shrimpers, and other food purveyors!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank julian h
Charleston, South Carolina
“Don't waste your money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

Food was greasy and tasteless. Staff wasn't very helpful or professional. Awful parking. Drinks weren't that great. With so many other options we wish we didn't waste our time and money here. Decent atmosphere. Maybe go for a beer but don't order special drinks or food.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank CharlestonMPSC
Charleston, South Carolina
“Gator bites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Love the gator bites-these folks are on top of their game with service and pub atmosphere. Great waitstaff.

Visited August 2012