“Great atmosphere”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Get a table on the patio. Add a side of mac & cheese and greens to your order. Great fish taccos.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Beach80126

“Nice bar”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

comfortable, inside outside seating, music for all people, relaxing bar low stress.

Visited May 2012
Charleston, South Carolina
“Recommendations for this restaturant are way overrated”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

This restaurant always looks packed, and I've had several people recommend it. Well, was I disappointed. The restaurant is extremely LOUD, and I could not carry on a conversation with people sitting next to me. The food was average "at best". We started with Nachos -- I could have made a better dish and presentation at home. They were just awful. I had the burger between two grilled cheeses which sounded adventurous. Was I wrong! The grilled cheeses were made with cheap white bread, and there was barely any cheese in there. The burger looked appealing, but all along I said something just didn't taste right. Against my better judgement, I ate most of it. I paid the price hours later -- I was so ill that I seriously thought I was going to ER. I will never eat here again, and I will never recommend it. If you want to go for a drink outside it is nice, but don't order the food!

Baltimore, Maryland
“Not good.”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I have been to the Triangle in West Ashley and it wasn't bad. But this one, sucked. I like the space, indoor / outdoor dining, even if you are right on Coleman. But everything we ordered tasted like garbage. The sweet potato gnocchi had a weird taste. There's no other way to describe it. It was like nutmeg and something else. And then my pulled pork tacos were grilled and oily and not as fresh as I wanted them to be, and also had the same terrible spice flavor as the gnocchi. It was just not good at all. Don't go. There are SO many better places to eat.

1 Thank travelreimagined_jen
Hollywood, Maryland
“Great brunch”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Arrived early afternoon and they were serving brunch. Loved the fish tacos! The atmosphere was friendly, lively, open air. Plenty of tv's for sports fans, indoor and outdoor dining areas. The mimosas seemed to be a popular choice for many dininers, but we opted out. There was a cornhole game out by a lounge/sitting area. You did not feel that you were in a shopping center at all.

1 Thank kimshe2