“Great Italian ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Great Italian food! We've had almost everything in the menu and I can't put my finger on what is my favorite as they are all delicious. Staff very nice, love the open kitchen. And the owner walks around and talks to all the tables to make sure everything is good. Just like family!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We have been to BB many, many times and have not had a bad meal. We love going there! We were at a party last night where BB catered the food and it was THE best! Thanks to Joey and his great staff.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Bricco Bracco means "this and that" in a Sicilian dialect. Get there "subito," right away!

I have finally found it, an authentic Italian treasure! Huge portions, low prices, and pasta that would charm any Italian "nonna." The restaurant's co-owner Joe is an Italian-American from Newark, NJ, who has imported here the cooking skills and keen palate his Italian grandmother taught him from childhood. The ingredients are fresh, robust and plentiful.

On my first (and definitely not my last) visit I ordered the Bricco Bracco chopped salad in a side portion. The serving was as big as many full sized portions in other places. This salad had finely chopped greens, salami, mozzarella and onions, and was dressed in an oil and vinaigrette mixture that was perfect. I opted for a pasta special being served that evening: rigatoni with hot green peppers, sweet and hot tomatoes, and sweet Italian sausage. I couldn't believe the portion size when it was served. The flavor was fantastico -- spicy and hot while also sweet. I could barely finish it off. They also serve a wonderful crusty bread with garlic oil for you to munch on before your meal comes, and the bread could have been a meal itself.

Joe told me he serves a Sunday brunch beginning at 11 a.m., a buffet style set up that I can't wait to experience. As is true in many cultures, Sunday is set aside as a day when family comes and goes while the meal lasts for hours.

Ben fatto, Giuseppe. Auguri!

outfordinner1, Owner at Bricco Bracco, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Mulligan and il papa, thank you so very much for your reviews. I am very happy to hear that we deliver the best for you. We work extremely hard and remain very focused to take care of our guests. I really do appreciate the kinds words...thank you...ciao for now...Joe Spiotta

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I was told this was the best Italian restaurant in the area. The service was excellent; the atmosphere was good, a bit loud; the food was very good, my dates 'evening special' was extremely large, (maybe to large). We were unable to manage desert.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Wow...everything was awesome. We started with the fresh mozzarella. Then salads. Then White Bean soup and Spicy sausage soup. Both were equally amazing. So much food. We shared the chef special - Chicken Rosalini - HUGE portion. We even took some home. service was excellent from the time we walked in the door till the end. We even made room for a Cannoli and Tartufo ice cream. We may even go back tomorrow before we leave town, :-)

Thanks for a Great Experience!

outfordinner1, Owner at Bricco Bracco, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you very much for your review and more importantly, your visit. I'm glad I got the opportunity to come out and meet you. It was our pleasure to have you and we look forward to seeing you again. Hope your drive back to Pawleys was smooth...thanks again....Joe Spiotta