Stayed in this hotel in May and found the hotel to be understaffed. I overheard the housekeeping staff complaining that management had no one to attend the continental breakfast and she would have to work the area as well as her other duties. Would explain why the food bar was a little sparse. Also, the room we stayed in showed a lot of wear, which I was surprised at considering the area and the price point for the hotel room. Also, I noticed that the exit door to the pool that was supposed to be locked at night,was propped open. Lastly, the hotel was extremely noisy, especially at night. We stayed on the top floor, but had to call management twice about the noise. Did not feel safe there or feel that management cared about the comfort of guests. Would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western