The staff had several groups in not to mention the former Citadel Homecoming guests. All handled with care and pride. You are kidding of course!!!!!!!. Why would Trip Advisor require someone to write a minimum? If a person can not get their message accross with less words or CHARACTERS, that is a shame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western