Very clean nice hotel.Saff is frindley and helpful.Two turns and your on the cooper river bridge going into Charleston. Best vaiue for your dollar.We have stayed at this hotel only since our daughter started school in Charleston in 2012. Would not think of staying any where else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western