No hot water for 2 days. When we complained we were told the thermostat had been turned up and the next morning we still had no hot water. The last day of our stay a dirty towel was left with the clean towels. The sheets were only changed after we stripped the bed. They failed to leave cups or soap. Late room clean up. It was if services were on a budgeted to save money. That make for an overall poor experience in a other wise nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Best Western + Iniative and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western