We chose this hotel due to it's price and proximity to Patriots Point Museum. It's an easy mile drive to the entrance of Patriots Point. The hotel is also a short drive to restaurants and shopping. At check in, Michael was extremely friendly and personable. Received a welcome goodie bag with bottled water, cheese nips, a mini bottle of hand sanitizer and coupons for free dessert / appetizer at a local restaurant just for being a Best Western Rewards member. Nice touch! Warm cookies were available for guests in the evening. Breakfast was fair. I 'd try to stay with fresh fruit and yogurt or the waffles you make yourself. Our room was nice, mattress was comfortable but the pillows were too thick. The bathroom was large and the shower was hot with good water pressure. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Best Western + Iniative and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western