This was our second stay at the Patriots Point Best Western. Our rooms are clean and comfortable, the staff is always pleasant and helpful, Internet is fast and free, and the complementary breakfast is more than passable. What we really like is that the hotel offers such easy access to Mount Pleasant, Isle of Palms, Patriots Point, downtown, and all the major highways...north and south. Don't sell Best Western short, especially BW Patriots Point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Reservation Counter, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western