Recently stayed 2 nights in room 305. It has been updated with fresh linens, new mattresses, carpet, widescreen TV, and cabinetry that included a fridge and microwave. There was very adequate cabinet and closet space for a business traveler who might be staying more than a few days. The bathroom had granite countertops and large towels. They weren't the softest towels I've ever used but they certainly dried things off. The bathroom fixtures were also updated and the floor had tile. The room was clean and fresh with no odors. The staff were all exceedingly helpful and friendly. I would stay there again if traveling in the Charleston area and would recommend it to anyone looking to pay a modest price while visiting the Low Country. It's a good value and a good location in Mt. Pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Best Western, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western