We were generally pleased with the room and the location. Things were clean and comfortable. The breakfast is fine with some variety each day. The eating area is quite small.
The one complaint was when one evening we heard a small waterfall from our bathroom and discovered the flow/leak was coming from the room above us. We attempted to call the desk and they didn't answer. So, I had to get dressed, went to the desk myself and they gave us a new room with no help or other accommodations for our troubles. Housekeeping or maintainence never showed up during this time. They could thank me for putting towels down to prevent a lot more damage! All of their front desk staff showed the same non-smiling attitude to everyone. They need some customer service training or replacements.
The location really is very good. There are so many other places to choose from, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western