“Authentic & Amazing!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Authentic & Amazing!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

WhaT an amazing find! We Could Not Have Had Better Service. THe Food Was Some of the Best Italian We've Ever 'had.

• Visited May 2013

“The Fettecine Alfredo is amazing!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Me and my friend went here for lunch since we both live close to belle hall shopping center. I was in the mood for fettuccine alfredo but was expecting a milky sauce like usual. Our server ( idk her name but she wore hipster glasses and was really friendly) said they add parmesan cheese to it so its really thick which I LOVE! The owner came out and said hi too (he's actually Italian). Anyway, my friend got a salad and she liked it. But I highly recommend the fettuccine alfredo. The bread is really good too. Great place to eat!

• Visited April 2013
“Great food, price, owner, and staff.”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I travel all over and get to experience a variety of wonderful cuisine but this place is by far a favorite.

I like to try different plates and each that I try I fall more in love with. The portions are always plentiful for the price. Salads are always fresh and the bread is always to die for.

Amalfi's has always been a pleasant, family oriented experience. Amazing Italian food and neat atmosphere.

The wait staff always has a smile when I walk into the door and the owner (Davide) is always
welcoming.

Thanks for the great food and service to all at Amalfi's. Your sure to keep a repeat customer with me.

- David P.

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“New favorite Italian!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Amazing service and incredible food! Brandon was our waiter, he was very attentive and polite.
David, the owner was interested in our dining experience and came out for a quick visit.
Felt like we had been to Italy and back again. We will go to Amalfi's again. What a great surprise!

Germantown, Wisconsin
“Well done, Amalfi's!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Had larger family dinner here. My father was big on going to eat here because he loved the food and always had a good experience at Amalfi's. he is a world traveler and has eaten at great restaurants around the world. So, it must have impressed him. Amalfi's did not disappoint! Staff is professional and always say "sir" or "ma'am". Food was great! They were also very helpful with and understanding of our three small children. Hot, fresh bread right out of the oven, too....immm

• Visited March 2013