“Delicious pizza and super speedy delivery service!”
Review of DeRoMa's Pizza

DeRoMa's Pizza
Ranked #104 of 342 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I have never ordered pizza from DeRoMa's pizza, so on a whim I called them to see if they delivered to my area to try them. And, I must say, I was not disappointed! Not only was the Supreme Pizza delicious, but it was delivered to my house within 30 minutes! The driver was very pleasant and professional! There is a Pizza Hut about to go in near my house, but I will tell you already DeRoMa's is my preferred pizzeria of choice and they will KEEP my business! Thank you!

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Ordered a large supreme and medium peperoni pizza. Both were fantastic! The supreme was loaded with great tasting toppings and the peperoni had just the right amount of meat and cheese. Ordered the pizzas carryout so can't speak to table service. Great overall spot for pizza!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We ordered pizza for the kids for a parents night out, couldn't help but eat the pizza when it arrived! It was so yummy we are ordering again
For the family! Also the delivery service is great! They delivered even in heavy traffic and with a smile.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Pizza is soooo good. Love the crust, sauce and toppings. Only sorry it's mostly takeout. Wish they had more tables. We're staying on isle of palms in hotel w no kitchen so picking up and bringing back wasn't really feasible. We wound up eating quickly w our kids at one of two tables in restaurant, but oh, how I wanted a nice table and allowed to bring in a bottle of wine. It's that good. Gave it 4of 5 stars only because I'd love more seating. But workers were friendly and helpful and dinner was Delicious!

Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

We order here a lot. It's different then you might think, but in a good way. The slices are cut rectangular, and the pizza is thin, but not crunchy, the dough is soft. Very good!