“Great time”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I had a great time here watching baseball and talking sports with the bartender. This place is turning back around

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We were a little worried when we walked in at 7:00 and the restaurant was empty, but we were pleasantly surprised. Wings were very good, my philly cheese wrap was excellent, and my wife enjoyed her burger - and it was half price burger night. The beer selection was pretty basic, I expected a pub to have a bigger selection. Service was good, price was reasonable, and we'd definitely eat here again.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Went twice over a weekend. I liked the wings and the onion rings. Came back for breakfast (only weekends I think) which was just okay. Overall it'd your typical sports bar atmosphere, but I found it appeared a bit unkept. I'd go again but wouldn't recommend it to a friend.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

have been going to this place for quite awhile, and over the past month or so - the quality of the food and pleasant attitude of servers has definitely changed.... will definitely move it up on my scale of places to eat / visit.
thank you.

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for a quick lunch, just off the cuff. We were greeted warmly and because it was football day and we were asked which game we would like to see. Our team is too far out of the running that it didn't matter but the thought was nice. The food was spot on. Being from a different state
we can't eat here on a regular basis, but we sure would if we could.