“Wonderful place with great food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sushi Taro

Sushi Taro
Ranked #39 of 327 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Description: Just opened - excellent!!!!
“Wonderful place with great food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We loved our lunch here. Beautiful and delicious food and great service. My daughters ( 3 and 7 yrs old) love sushi and we're not disappointed in any way. Plus they loved the luxurious bathroom!

• Visited June 2014

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Best hibachi in town! Always our go to place. You will not be disappointed. Great food, great service, wonderful family ran restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
Charleston
“Great sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

We really liked this sushi, fresh and tasty. Service was very good as well. Prices are very reasonable. Decor is nice. :)

“Mother's Day Dining at Sushi Taro!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I was so blessed this Mother's Day weekend to have two scrumptious meals at my favorite restaurant, Sushi Taro in Mount Pleasant, SC!
Friday nite my handsome son Nehemiah treated both myself and his Dad to a fabulous feast at Sushi Taro! I don't know how the Master Sushi Chef, Eddie, does it but every time we eat at his restaurant he tops whatever sushi we had on previous visits! The very best and freshest sushi anywhere! Always presented with artistic flair! Check out my photos of this meal and my Mother's Day meal that my husband Jaffray and I had Sunday! I love going to Sushi Taro! It is a fun, welcoming and beautiful place to rest your weary body and dine on gourmet food!

1 Thank RhettGirl
“Heavenly Food Heavenly Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I am a fully paying and loyal customer of Sushi Taro. I have been dining there ever since they opened. Their food, service and presentation have only grown in keeping me and my family frequent and extremely satisfied customers!
See enclosed pictures for my most recent visits!

2 Thank RhettGirl