“Authentic pizzeria”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I discover La Pizzeria 1 year ago I was arrived from Italy and I was looking for a true Italian restaurant. Here I eated the "fritto misto" delicious and the atmosphere is very nice Laura and Zaza the owner stay with you and there are very amable. Good

There are newer reviews for La Pizzeria

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Being from the North we didn't expect to fine authentic Italian style in the south. Very pleased with the quality and quantity of the pizza we selected. Very close to the pizza in the Boston and Providence area.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

If you want pizza and you are in Mount Pleasant do not get pizza anywhere else! This is a must stop for my girlfriend and me anytime we are in the area.

1  Thank Patrick S
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The atmosphere is very casual and is a good place to watch football/baseball/etc. The pizza is good and the prices are average.

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I never write reviews but La Pizzeria was terrific! My husband and I each began our meal with fresh bread and olive oil from Italy- fabulous. Our appetizer was a fresh slice of pizza with a thin crunchy crust. My husband clams it's the best he's ever had. My main course was the Insalata do Fichi: a mixed salad tossed with white balsamic vinaigrette and goat cheese topped with glazed figs. It was one of the best salads I've ever had. We split the Risotto di Pollo, which was light and delicious. I read the bad review on this place and clearly I wonder if we are at the same restaurant. Dessert directly from Milan were two Profiteroles and were the perfect compliment to our great meal. Highly recommend!