“Delicious and Consistent! Great local restaurant!”
Review of Graze

Graze
Reserve with OpenTable
Graze is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Houston Northcutt and Hwy 17 N.
Transit: There is a Carta Bus stop merely 100 yards from our front door.
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Delicious and Consistent! Great local restaurant!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This restaurant never disappoints! From the excellent wine list, (Veuve Clicquot and Taittinger by the glass chilled to perfection!) to the very eclectic menu, this place has something for everyone. Menu changes seasonally and offers some incredible options! It's been cold and I've had a craving for comfort food. The award winning lobster mac & cheese is a delicious appetizer to share offering a cheesy yummy pasta and large pieces of tender lobster that melts in your mouth. This visit, we tried the fried chicken livers with grits and flash fried brussels sprouts. Anyone who doesn't like brussels sprouts may change their mind after this dish! We also tried the blackened salmon salad, which was full of fresh greens and the spicy fish was cooked perfectly. The apple and cauliflower soup was a delightful surprise of mixed flavors and one I will definitely order again. To top it all off, we had gingerbread gelato, a wonderful creamy delight with bits of crystalized ginger and gingerbread cookies. Very light and a wonderful finish to a comforting meal! The service is great, the chef is amazing and the prices are incredible for the quality of food you receive and the quality of the wine!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank CommanderDemanda

Mt Pleasant, SC
“Lunch or dinner -- both great”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

We've reviewed dinner before and given kudos. This time, lunch deserves the rave. Wonderful lobster roll ($14 bargain), beet salad with goat cheese, Buffalo shrimp tacos (had at dinner as small appetizer--same excellence), and fabulous prime-rib with cheddar and onion straw sandwich (at $10 a steal). Fresh, hot french fries are wonderful accompaniment. Service excellent.

And lots of parking. Downtown people should make the drive.

P.S. They do not use Open Table for lunch reservations. Call direct instead.

• Visited December 2013
calabash nc
“Fantastic ”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

The ambiance, service, and food was excellent. Unique and traditional dishes. Looking forward to returning . The short rib tacos were a delectable delight!

Raleigh
“Amazing Grazing!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

One of the main reasons I travelled back to the Mount Pleasant area was to eat at Graze again. Before we arrived, I began to grow a bit worried and wondered if I had imagined how good the food was in the time that had passed since my last meal there. Once the first appetizer arrived on the table (Pulled Pork and Collard Greens Mac n' Cheese) I realized I had nothing to worry about. The food was every bit as delicious as I had remembered. Luckily I ate with a table of sharers and was able to try several different appetizers, salads, and entrees. Even when I felt like I was so full I could not take another bite, I HAD to make room for the Wild Mushroom Papperdelle! On top of the wonderful food, our server also made us feel like VIPs. The restaurant itself was chic and clean. Before we left one of the owners, Bradford, stopped by our table. He seemed sincerely interested in our enjoyment of the food and invested in making it a place that people continue returning to. We tried to convince him to open a Graze in our hometown. In the meantime, I need to start planning my next trip to Mount Pleasant.

• Visited November 2013
Gator Nation, FL
“Excellent Surprise”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We were in town for our wedding and had a bunch of family and friends with us when we decided to try this place. They were able to accommodate our party of 16 within a few minutes of our phone call so we didnt have to wait once we arrived. The atmosphere was upbeat without being disrupting to a good family dinner. The food was excellent and they were able to accommodate special dietary needs (gluten free) of some of our family. I will be back to eat with them again!

• Visited October 2013