“Good first stop on my way into Charleston”
Review of Liberty Tap Room

Liberty Tap Room
Ranked #48 of 342 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This was my first stop on my way into Charleston last week and it was a good one. They run a small nano-brewery system and while I was there I had a couple $2.50 pints and a $5 pretzel appetizer. I was pleased with all!

thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Liberty Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you for stopping by on your way into Charleston. We hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

We ended up here after finding our original destination unexpectedly closed. We got lucky! The service was quick and friendly and the food was delicious. We tried burgers and a salad and all were fresh and tasty. So glad we stumbled on to this place, we will add it to our Mt P repetoire!

thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Liberty Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Thank you for stumbling upon us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We tend to celebrate our anniversary in Charleston and have eaten at Liberty TapRoom twice since we started bringing our daughter with us. Our anniversary falls on Georgia Florida weekend and we were looking for a place where we could enjoy the game that was not to much of a sports bar since we would have our 3 yo with us. This fit the bill perfectly. Noisy enough that we could cheer and our daughter could enjoy herself but not a bar atmosphere (at least not in the late afternoon / early evening which is when we were there). Food is great ans well as service and my husband really enjoyed the large selection of microbrews available. Since UGA has beaten Fla the last 2 years while we were there I think we may be back next year as well!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I went to Liberty for lunch yesterday with 4 friends. It was a Saturday, so we decided to have a beer. They were out of Bud Light - how does this happen on a Saturday during football season? But they had an abundance of other options, so we weren't too disappointed.

Anyway, aside from the beer shortage, the experience was great. Everyone at our table ordered something different - wings, salads, burgers - and everything was delicious. I had the iceberg wedge salad and it was fabulous. What a great value, too, at $4.95, I believe. A friend had the Hawaiian chop salad and she loved it. The wings were perfect and the burgers looked awesome. The fries were super, as well, and the house-made ketchup is really yummy with a hint of barbecue and smoky flavor. I will definitely add this to my short list of places to frequent!!

thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Liberty Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thank you for trying us out! We are so sorry that we were out of Bud Light, but glad you were able to find another option with our beer list! We look forward to having you back again soon!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Huge venue but food was just okay. Quality of food not that good. I would rather eat at Five Loaves Cafe where their food is fresh, local, organic & not grain fed crap quality meat.

thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Liberty Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you very much for visiting us at Liberty Tap Room in Mt.P. We really appreciate the gracious feedback and thoughts you have provided us. It’s our goal to make every facet our guests’ experience a great one, not just okay. We do our best to pride ourselves in producing a product that is of the highest quality for our guest. Clearly, in this case, we did not reach that goal. We will be using your feedback in order to continue to strive toward this goal. Without this sort of feedback, making improvements and bettering ourselves, would be very difficult. We could not be more grateful that you have provided us this useful tool, as it will ultimately allow us to continue to improve and better the experiences of our future guests.