Open today: 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
2 hr tour

Great tour with a great guide,Eric. He is very passionate and educated on the the local bio life... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
VickiF662
via mobile
Great Kayaking tour with fab and friendly guide

Booked onto the 2 hour group tour - ended up just being myself and my 12 year old daughter on the... read more

Reviewed January 5, 2019

from $44.52
from $55.12
from $132.50
More Info
All reviews kayak tour wambaw creek paddle boarding bird sanctuary national forest great kayaking adventure club local wildlife shark teeth kayaking experience great guide saw dolphins super informative crab boat traffic awesome tour highly recommend this tour
Reviewed July 9, 2017

Learned lots from Craig. Great guide. I had my 14 year old niece, first time kayaking for her. We had dolphins right beside us. Lots of birds. Loved the brown pelican rookery.
We beached combed and streatched our legs about half way throw trip. Bring a soft sided cooler, it's easier to store in kayak. Sunscreen and hat, sunglasses a must!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 4, 2017

This tour was fantastic- one of the highlights of our Charleston trip! It was 2 hours long, which was the perfect amount of time to be out on the creek kayaking. Our guide was very knowledgeable about the wildlife, particularly the local birds. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 1, 2017

My wife and I took the kayak tour in the early morning. Neither of us had been on a kayak before, but our guide, Jim, had us feeling like pros in no time.
The boat traffic was low that day and the water was very calm. Making the day a relaxing, yet fun, way to cap off our vacation.
Jim is very knowledgeable about the biology and history of the area. A good trip for the young and old alike.

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Even though it rained beforehand, it was worth the wait. And rain made the dolphins more active. Bryson was an awesome guide. It was a first for a friend an me and so much fun! Will definitely return!

Reviewed June 26, 2017

Nature Adventures was very accommodating. Even though they have a two person minimum, and no one had signed ujp at that point, they were still willing to figure out a way to get me on the water at the time I requested.
Matt was our guide and has a wealth of knowledge about the history and flora and fauna that lives in Shem's Creek and its environs.
It was a great experience and one I'd recommend to anyone looking for a relaxing few hours on the water.