“The BEST value hotel in all my 50 some years of travels.”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Pleasant-Charleston
Ranked #8 of 25 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Cheesehead snowbird
“The BEST value hotel in all my 50 some years of travels.”
Reviewed December 19, 2009

Arrived very late Wednesday night when Cory checked us in. His personality and warm welcome was refreshing after a long day of travel. Between AAA and a Vet discount, the $80.00 room rate was a great value! When we arrived to our room and checked out the craftmanship, and decorating of the room it truely was a PLUS! This now was a GREAT VALUE!!!
After sleeping in a very comfortable bed and a good night sleep, I was set for another day of travel. When Bert checked us out and offered us a bite to eat from a hot buffet our stay at this hotel was complete. All I can say is WHAT A VALUE for a $80.00 room rate!!!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
bgriggs, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Pleasant-Charleston, responded to this review, December 20, 2009
We would like to thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites for your stay in Mt. Pleasant. We love having the support of travelers such as yourself! We are very excited that you had such a great time and we are already looking forward to the next time you come to visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Seattle
Reviewed December 15, 2009

I traveled from Seattle not expecting a memorable trip to the Charleston area. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. This hotel is brand new, super clean, spacious and the location is great - just minutes (over the bridge) to the heart of Charleston's best restaurants and shopping. Bret and the front desk staff were truly committed to making my stay memorable. From the moment I walked in, I felt well taken care of; from great restaurant recommendations, to offering to print off documents for me, to allowing me a late check out so I could shower before flying home. I have only experienced this level of service from posh big city hotels. People make all the difference and the crew here hit a homerun in my books. Enjoy your stay, I did.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
bgriggs, Front Desk Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Pleasant-Charleston, responded to this review, December 20, 2009
We would like to thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites for your destination! The front desk staff takes pride in assisting guest as well as all of our staff here at the hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future!
Tampa, FL
Reviewed December 15, 2009

I travel for business and stay in hotels up to 2 weeks at a time. I typically pick a hotel that caters to business travelers such as a Holiday Inn express. When i found this hotel opened up, I made plans to stay there my next time in town. The hotel is clean, nice modern rooms, and has everything a business traveler needs.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites! We are glad that our hotel could cater to your business travel needs. We look forward to the next time you are traveling to Mt. Pleasant wether it be for business or pleasure!
Atlanta
Reviewed December 9, 2009

My family and I ( wife and 4 kids) stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on a whim becuase it was close and it was new and it certainely wowed us! Corey and Bert at the front desk bent over backwards to make our stay a great one. From recommendin great restaurants to ensuring that we had plenty of room we were handsomely rewarded for our decision to include them in our travel plans. Even the woman who took care of the mroning breakfast buffet went over and beyond in making sure the food was fresh and the area was clean. From now on when we travel and we need a place to stay we'll be sure to note where the closest Holiday Inn Express is, Thanks Bert and Corey!!!
The Hodge Family

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
We would like to thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites for your family vacation in Mt. Pleasant, SC. We love and appreciate the support and loyalty of travelers such as yourself. We are very excited that your family had such a pleasurable time and look forward to your next visit!
Miami, Florida
Reviewed November 27, 2009

My friends and I had the experience to stay at this hotel, brand new. They had just open the doors, everything is brand new. We were the first to stay in the room.
The staff was very pleasant. Burt at the front desk was very helpfull with directions and suggestions for dinner.
I will be back again.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
bgriggs, Front Desk Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt Pleasant-Charleston, responded to this review, December 25, 2009
We are very excited that you and your friends had a wonderful experience at the new Holiday Inn Express & Suites! Thank you for your wonderful comments and we are awaiting the next time you visit Mt. Pleasant!
Columbus, OH
Reviewed November 9, 2009

Great new property located conveniently to Charleston and the beaches.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is conveniently located to the downtown historic district and the beaches. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we are already awaiting your next stay with us!