“Movie and dinner”

Cinebarre Mount Pleasant Stadium 11
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cinebarre is the premiere movie-going destination in Charleston, with first run features, a full bar (including liquor) and restaurant quality food made fresh to order, we provide an experience that is unmatched. Come early and enjoy drinks at the lobby bar, then grab your seat and order appetizers, entrees or desserts right from your seat! Cinebarre Mount Pleasant is an 18+ establishment. If a minor child wishes to attend a feature a parent or adult guardian, 21 or over, is required to accompany and remain in the entire feature presentation with any underage individuals. Children 2 years of age and under are prohibited inside our facility, with the exception of the first show on Tuesday morning Make sure to vote for us in the 2017 best of charleston awards!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Movie and dinner”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

On either Tuesday's or Wednesday's they have 5 dollar movie night and for kids sometimes can go free. Also very cheap kids menu and great food and warm cookies

Visited July 2011
1 Thank Luloser

Marietta, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“ok”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

get there early, not big theaters and we got stuck in front row which was aweful!

Dawsonville, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun experience, but ...”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I went there with my wife tonight and we thought it was a relatively fun experience. Watching a movie is always better with a beer, like everything else. I was very impressed with the drink selection. However, I would not order food from there again. It was EXTREMELY OVER PRICED. We paid over $70 for 2 drinks each, movie tickets, a small over cooked below average pizza and 5 average cheese sticks. I would go again, but I would not order food. The frozen margarita was good and the guiness milkshake was good. But over priced.

1 Thank Dwebbrx
Florida,NY
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“All theaters should be like this”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

The best movie theater I have been to out side of Vermont. People were courteous, theater was CLEAN. You could see from any seat. Great theater, a must if you are in Mt. Pleasant!

Hanahan, South Carolina
“What customer service?”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Went recently to see Safehouse with the wife. We ordered 10 minutes prior to the start of the movie. Lo and behold, 60 minutes later, no food (although our entire row has their food and was complete). I took it up with management. I stated that I would keep the order if they reduced the price (considering the wait and high price). They refused. I paid for the drinks (that did come after the first thirty minutes) and left. No problem, I'll pay for service at a place that values service. I was extremely disappointed.