“***LOVE IT!!!”

Cinebarre Mount Pleasant Stadium 11
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cinebarre is the premiere movie-going destination in Charleston, with first run features, a full bar (including liquor) and restaurant quality food made fresh to order, we provide an experience that is unmatched. Come early and enjoy drinks at the lobby bar, then grab your seat and order appetizers, entrees or desserts right from your seat! Cinebarre Mount Pleasant is an 18+ establishment. If a minor child wishes to attend a feature a parent or adult guardian, 21 or over, is required to accompany and remain in the entire feature presentation with any underage individuals. Children 2 years of age and under are prohibited inside our facility, with the exception of the first show on Tuesday morning
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Charleston, SC
“***LOVE IT!!!”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I took my friends from out of town to Cinebarre on Monday to show them what I've been raving about. There is no other place where you can have a beer and enjoy good pizza while watching a movie. We went early, grabbed a beer at the bar, and then headed to our movie where we had a very friendly waitress. My friend was concerned that as a vegetarian she wouldn't have options, but their menu fits everyone, they even added hummus! As a resident of Charleston, I come here often and have always had a great time. I recommend anyone who is visiting the area to come and check out this truly one of a kind place.

Visited January 2012
Kara M, Manager at Cinebarre Mount Pleasant Stadium 11, responded to this review, January 7, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind words about your latest experience at Cinebarre. We love to hear that your waitress was friendly, the menu options were diverse and the atmosphere was a hit. Please continue to spread the word that there is no better place to Eat. Drink & Watch Movies!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fun movie night”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

We loved the menu for adults and kids alike. The service was good and it was a fun way to watch a movie.

We are so pleased your enjoyed your recent movie going experience at Cinebarre. If you loved the menu come back soon to try the latest addition. It is a pizza special called “Alfedo, Alfredo,” a pizza consisting of alfredo sauce, roasted garlic, spinach, chicken, shredded mozzarella, red onions & fresh basil. YUM!
Charleston, South Carolina
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Its a Theater, what can you really expect”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I find this probably a great place for teenagers or maybe young adults but those of us with a little age. You better really like the movie. The food is what one might expect at a theater, and so are the prices. You need to realize you will be eating from a small bar in front of your seat. It is dark because it is a theater, be prepared for that. The service is what one should expect from having teenage servers and yes they give their friends better server than they will give you. However, I find the experience of having someone server me a beer or milk shake while I watch the latest adventure movie quite pleasing. Just remember it’s a theater, they are teenagers making minimum wage. Will I go back, yea, but I know the wife wont like it.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank neilmcmullen
Charleston, South Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“If you like Movie pop-corn you will hate Cinebarre.”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

We recently went to the movie at Cinebarre. I have been before, but not recently until yesterday. The place has really gone down. The stale smell is overwhelming. The seats were filthy, and the floor sticky. I love movie popcorn, so I ordered some. I received a huge metal bowl full of air popped, COLD, no salt, nasty popcorn. The coke was flat and the movie was not of the best quality. The difference between this movie and others is that beer and wine are available to drink during the movie. While this is nice for some, it is not enough to make this a good experience. I will never go back.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank aynniedeuskar
Columbia, South Carolina
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Great try, but not convinced”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I honestly thought this was a great idea. I really enjoyed the bar and pool table area in the lobby. How many times do you show up early for a movie with nothing to do while you wait? However, I didn't enjoy that the people around us were indecisive and had to consult one another on what to order. It sort of took away from the movie experience. I think it's a great concept, but needs a little work so that it isn't too disruptive for people who are just there for the movie. I would still recommend people give it a try, this is just my personal opinion.

Visited August 2011