“Mount Pleasant...who knew?”
Review of The Inn at I'On

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mount Pleasant
The Inn at I'On
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Mount Pleasant...who knew?”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I highly recommend this Inn! My husband and I visited Charleston to celebrate out anniversary and this Inn was the perfect place to stay. Before booking our room at the inn, we looked at other hotels in downtown Charleston and they were all twice as much or more than rates at the inn. We were a little unsure about the Mt. Pleasant location, but if we return again, we would not stay anywhere else. Our room was professionally decorated and beautiful but it was still very comfortable and relaxing. The location was perfect! It was a short drive to tourist attractions, beaches, and restaurants. We loved being so close to Charleston but yet not having to deal with the headache of overnight parking, crowds, and street noise. Each room at the Inn at I'On has a reserved parking spot very close to the entrance of the inn. The inn is in a quaint community and my husband enjoyed the short stroll to the local coffee shop each morning before we went to the restaurant for breakfast. The breakfast each morning was wonderful and so much more than what most hotels offer. We could not have asked for a nicer, friendlier, or more centrally located place to stay. We can't wait to visit again!

Room Tip: Cell phone reception was not great in the Inn. We had a porch on our room so I was able to make pho...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at the Inn at I'On while in Charleston for a wedding. The room was very comfortable and we loved relaxing on the porch. Our flight landed very late and the Staff were extremely accommodating.

It's situated a bit out of the way in a quiet neighborhood, but just a short drive away from downtown and outlying attractions. Not a problem if you are renting a car.

The restaurant downstairs was excellent! We thoroughly enjoyed our included breakfasts and had a wonderful dinner there as well. The scallops were some of the best I've ever had.

I would highly recommend the Inn if you are looking for a relaxing retreat on the outskirts of the city.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Fairfax Station, Virginia, United States
Reviewed February 13, 2013

The Inn at I'On was completely delightful. The rooms made me feel like I was in an old Southern plantation complete with beautiful gas fireplace and antique decor. The staff was freindly and the food was delcious. I'd highly recommend this place for a stay in Charleston. Ask the staff to tell you how to get to the lovely walking trail that leads to a small lake with a rookery. We saw a snowy egret and a blue heron there. Included in the stay is membership in the health club nearby

Room Tip: Room 4 was a great location on the second floor with a balcony with rocking chairs.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We rented out the entire Inn for a wedding at the Creek Club in Mt. Pleasant. It was a truly great experience. The rooms are beautifully furnished, clean, and comfortable. Each room is a bit different, some have private porches, some have fireplaces, but they are all lovely. Breakfast in the restaurant downstairs is included each morning and it is phenomenal. We also ate dinner in the restaurant the night we arrived (late and tired from driving) and the food was perfection! I can't say enough good things about the Inn at I'on!

Room Tip: Rooms 1,2,3,4 have private porches that look out over a cute courtyard. Highly recommended!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank MKHP85
NC
Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

We spent three nights at the inn. My only question - when can I go back. I loved everything- room is lovely. Room and bathroom are a nice big size . Balcony is an added bonus . Breakfast is included and it is excellent !

What a great little treat!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank pamkat40
Wapakoneta, OH
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We justed loved this Inn - stayed in room 6. Each room is different, so look around and see what you like best and what is available. Don't forget to use the private club down the street that is free, very friendly and clean. You do need to take your extra towel that were located in our bathroom.

Can't say enough about the experience, and I am picky! The breadfast was wonderful, I had choosen the shimp and grits. Note: Monday no breakfast served.

If you are able to have dinner in at the inn and it's Wednesday night - GET THE SEAFOOD LASAGNA, I wanted to lick the plate and the lamb chops are wonderful as well.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cathy C
Zanesville, Ohio
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We have stayed in a dufferent B&B for three years now while vacationing in the South and this Inn is by far the best one yet. The staff was great and very helpful. The rooms were wonderful. They were spacious and the decor and fireplace that made it so a wonderful stay. The bathroom was also spacious and clean. There were 4 couples we traveled with and we reserved the 4 rooms together on the same floor. We had the floor to ourselves. We also had our our balcony but could still talk to each other. Wow, what a stay. Thank you, I"ON staff.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a group, either the second floor or third would be super.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family