“Good b&b”
Review of The Inn at I'On

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mount Pleasant
The Inn at I'On
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We stayed in room 10 of the Jacobs House. It was a very nice experience with our 2 year old son. The room is very spacious and it has a very good bed. When we arrived it was not easy to open the door we had to pull up the door a little to open. It was also a little bit filty, I found a bra strep in the cabinet and a glass under my bed with a lot of dust on it. But overall it was a very good experience and I would recommend this inn to others. I will also thank the people in the restaurant and the cook because they are there every day with a great smile and they made special breakfast for our son. Also it was very nice that we could use the beautiful swimming pool at the club.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank patrickHolland

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Food was great---I'll give them that. The room----no coffee stirrer sticks, no napkins for coffee, bathroom door did not latch, toilet seat slid, I was given one bottle of shampoo that was supposed to last me three days of showers. The bathroom was not cleaned, the door out to the porch hit the fan blades, so I could only open it 18 inches to get out. They did not clean out the coffee pot both mornings that I was there. This place left a lot to be desired for the money that was paid for the room.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tracey h
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

I want to thank you for your candid assessment of your stay with us. We are addressiing all the issues with staff ASAP to make sure these things do not happen to other guests. I can assure you that every room is routinely refreshed daily with a detailed clean every 2 days unless of course there was a do not disturb on the door. It seems somehow your room must have been overlooked . I only wish you had brought this to my attention during your stay so I could have remedied the situation sooner. As part of our guest check in procedure my personal cell phone number is included should guests have either an emergency or have issues that need attention. My sincere apology and these issues have already been addressed ASAP.....

Mike Russo
Owner

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We just spent to days at the inn with another couple. What a great find. The rooms were just lovely, far better than a regular hotel. The breakfast was great also. The neighborhood is low key, charming, and is is a short drive into Charleston. Our stay here was the best part of the trip and would love to go back, only this time when it is a little cooler.

Room Tip: Rooms 1 and 4 are great, end rooms with wonderful king size beds.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2012

The staff and the experience here are always wonderful. My husband and I first stayed here on our Honeymoon last June and had a great experience. The staff is always friendly and remembers us when we come back. Definitely my favorite place to stay in the Mt. Pleasant area.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2012

My husband I and spent a week in Asheville in a rented home with family. On our return drive to Florida we spent one night in Mount Pleasant at the Inn at I'On. Having spent a few nights there previously we felt pretty confident we would have a great stay there. We were right. The Inn was just as nice as when we stayed in 2010. The room is so spacious, the beds so comfortable and I had a nice luxurious soak in that amazing tub. There is a restaurant just downstairs where we had a wonderful dinner and a great breakfast the next morniing. This is such a great place to stay for a quick or an extended visit in Charleston. Love this place. We'll be back.

Room Tip: On this visit, our room had a balcony. It was too chilly to sit there the night we were there but i...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SusanRF
Reviewed January 16, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend in January. We didn't want to spend our whole weekend downtown, so we opted for a place in Mt. Pleasant. The room was new and beautiful, the bathrooms were huge, and very Pottery Barn-esque. Loved it. The breakfast and brunch were above and beyond what I would expect as a complimentary meal with our stay. We will definitely be back and I would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: We were in Room #1 which is directly above the restaurant. Depending on the crowd down there, it cou...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank momruns262
Reviewed October 30, 2011

We stayed here for two nights for a wedding; all of the rooms were taken up by members of the wedding party, which made it fun. The rooms are not big, but what they lack in space they make up for in southern luxury - tall, comfy beds, antique furniture, and probably the biggest bathroom I've ever seen in a B&B. The restaurant on the first floor was a Sunday brunch hot spot for locals, and the heuvos rancheros were the best I've ever had. The staff was helpful when needed, unseen when not. And the inn is situated in a cute planned community that was very walkable. Each room has a little balcony, which was nice for reading in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple