“*****-”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of King Street Grille

King Street Grille
Ranked #30 of 327 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“*****-”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Gave it a 5 Star - ? Everything was more than adequate. Food was more than expected, service was most efficient, staff was more than friendly and accomodating!!!!! So why the 5-? The table we were seated at had some imperfections on the serving area. Petty? Yes, but I couldn't find any other things that would alter a 5 Star review! If you go, the Fish sandwich is more than enough reason to make this establishment a must stop.

Visited August 2014

Augusta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loud but Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

It is a Tavern that serves fine cuisine. Great place to visit after work or golf for a quick drink or interactive golf. Food is great, atmosphere is loud but we still had a great time.

Visited August 2014
Fenton, Missouri
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

My family and I walked here for dinner one evening and were greeted promptly and seated, our waitress was terrific and the food even better, my only regret with this place is I wish I would have eaten here before we did. Great Food and great prices, the surplus of TV's was nice as well for the avid sports fan. Keep up the great job...

P.S Dont pass up the opportunity to create your own salad from the menu!

• Visited August 2014
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Awesome place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

I go there on business about once a quarter, and the bartenders know my name and remember me! I am from Arkansas and these guys see me once a quarter and remember me and what is going on and ask me about it. I find it rare these days, but personal customer service really does exist. To the bartenders, Mike and Kevin, Stay Classy my Friends!

• Visited June 2014
“King Street Grille”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

This is a nice sports bar in Mount Pleasant. It has a many TV screens and even a couple of wide screen projectors just over the kitchen area on which you can follow your favorite sports team. I ate here a few times until now and food is very good (I actually think it has improved with time). Extra courteous service.

Visited June 2014