“The shining star in charleston!”

Mt Pleasant Shuttle
More attraction details
Owner description: Mt Pleasant Shuttle is a full service transportation company that has been serving the Charleston area for over 10 years. What ever your transportation needs are we can accommodate you, express shuttle to the airport or cruise ship, executive car service for a night on the town, minibus transportation for groups that want to go out in one vehicle. If you are an individual, corporate group, event planner, travel agent or wedding planner let us know your needs and we can put the transportation package together to meet your needs.
Montgomery, Alabama
“The shining star in charleston!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

The driver picked up my daughters family at the airport and drove them to wadmalaw island and back. The service was excellent. The driver texted my daughter the day before pick up and the day before return to the airport to confirm. Also, price was best quote i got. He was prompt and courteous. How great to deal with a business like this! They "wanted to dot every I and cross every t".... Emailed a confirmation and followed through perfectly. After speaking with several others, I was amazed at how this one stood out! Highly recommended!!

P
P

Visited January 2014
Bob B, Owner at Mt Pleasant Shuttle, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Your kind words are appreciated and I thank you for them. We are very happy that your experience with us was pleasurable. We look forward to serving yo again in the future.

Daniel Island, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Doesn't get any better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

I use Mt. Pleasant Shuttle when I travel on business. Easy to book on-line; the drivers are highly professional and personable; they are always on time; they send you a confirming text message; and the equipment is first-rate.

I don't know why anyone would consider using anyone else. End of story.

Visited May 2013
Middlebury, Vermont
“The drivers make the difference - always reliable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

I've used Mount Pleasant Shuttle for more than three years now, for our group business. We have had a wonderful experience consistently. In the office, we know that we don't have to double check our arrangements with Mount Pleasant. I highly recommend them.

Visited May 2013
Temecula
“Wonderful people, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

Mt. Pleasant Shuttle is so friendly and accommodating. It was a great ride. On time and willing to go the extra mile. My address was not on GPS and other companies wouldn't even try to set up a ride because of that. Mt. Pleasant knew how to get there with no problems. Will call them again if I'm ever in the area!

Visited August 2012
Portland, Maine
“Highly professional, flexible, and responsive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

We coordinated the all transportation for our conference guests (around 70) with Mt Pleasant shuttle and were very happy we did so! Bob and his entire staff -- drivers and in-office staff -- were very professional, friendly and responsive to our every need, even when we had last minute changes and requests for additional transportation. Bob ensured that, even though he was coordinating transportation for several different groups over the weekend, our transportation needs were met and our expectations for customer service were exceeded. Thank you, Mt. Pleasant Shuttle!

Visited March 2013