For low priced (by Mt.Pleasant rates in prime season) hotel that is clean and has fridge and microwave this hotel fits the bill. The bed is a bit hard but pretty comfortable. Bring your own soap and pillows and the pillows are hard and the soap not great. Good location for Sullivans Island and downtown Charleston. We go the the area often to visit family and this hotel works for that purpose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Charleston - Mt. Pleasant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Charleston - Mt Pleasant Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Extended Stay Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Extended Stay