I was looking for something affordable for my boyfriend and I for the weekend. Price was 80-90$ a night. It comes with a small kitchen so you don't have to spend all your money going out. Most importantly, IT WAS CLEAN AND THE BED WAS COMFY. I was a little nervous that we picked a cheap motel. Not at all the case. The room and bathroom were very clean. The woman at the front desk was incredibly nice as well. Great service. Location is great. 10 min drive from downtown charleston and 15 to Isle of Palms. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Charleston - Mt. Pleasant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Charleston - Mt Pleasant Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Extended Stay Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Extended Stay