My wife and a friend recently went to the LowCountry Oyster festival at Boone Hall Plantation and stayed here (I was supposed to go but had to cancel). They were upgraded to a suite on arrival and enjoyed the amenities including the breakfast. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Both commented that the beds were extremely comfortable. The only issue they encountered was lack of hot water. They decided that since they were on the third floor it was just taking longer but even after running the shower only on hot it never really got as hot as they are accustomed to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle of Palms hotel is on the Isle of Palms Connector in Mount Pleasant, just a few miles from the Isle of Palms beaches. Our hotel is next door to the Mount Pleasant Towne Centre Shopping Mall where you will find great restaurants and shops. The historic areas and harbor of Charleston are easily accessible from our hotel from our location in Mount Pleasant, SC, near Boone Hall Plantation. Wake up to a free hot breakfast before you explore Charleston or spend the day on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle Of Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle Of Palms Hotel
- Hampton Inn Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn