I would most definitely recommend this hotel. It is clean and comfy. Our suite was perfect for my Mom and my stay. The beds and pillows were clean and comfortable and the suite aspect was a huge perk for our 3 night stay. It's a little bit of a drive to downtown charleston and the plantations, but have wheels will travel. I don't mind a few extra miles for a reasonably priced room. Breakfast and the breakfast area are wonderful. Every review has to have a downside, right? Here it is. We need a towel bar in the make up sink area! What does one do with the towel??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle of Palms hotel is on the Isle of Palms Connector in Mount Pleasant, just a few miles from the Isle of Palms beaches. Our hotel is next door to the Mount Pleasant Towne Centre Shopping Mall where you will find great restaurants and shops. The historic areas and harbor of Charleston are easily accessible from our hotel from our location in Mount Pleasant, SC, near Boone Hall Plantation. Wake up to a free hot breakfast before you explore Charleston or spend the day on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle Of Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle Of Palms Hotel
- Hampton Inn Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn