Wow...What a visit at the Hampton Inn in Mt. Pleasant. Never have I experienced such great service by an amazing staff. The hotel was exquisite with all the amenities and within walking distance to great shopping and dining. The kids really enjoyed the pool with a courtyard style setting. The highlight of our stay was "Mama." Mama came out to the pool area wearing Charleston style attire with frozen popsicles for all the kids and fresh lemonade and finger foods for all the adults. It was truly like a slice of Charleston's finest right in the hotel. If you are coming to Charleston/Isle of Palms/Mt. Pleasant, I highly suggest staying at the Hampton Inn. Make sure you see Mama for the best service Charleston has to offer. She is "angelic."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle of Palms hotel is on the Isle of Palms Connector in Mount Pleasant, just a few miles from the Isle of Palms beaches. Our hotel is next door to the Mount Pleasant Towne Centre Shopping Mall where you will find great restaurants and shops. The historic areas and harbor of Charleston are easily accessible from our hotel from our location in Mount Pleasant, SC, near Boone Hall Plantation. Wake up to a free hot breakfast before you explore Charleston or spend the day on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle Of Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle Of Palms Hotel
- Hampton Inn Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn