The Hampton Inn is nicer than most. While rooms are the same, the lobby is lovely. They have lots of extra touches, like baskets of games and puzzles, a binder full of menus of local restaurants, a game table, etc. It's right next to a shopping area. (Movies, market, and mall) Rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. My room did not have a bath tub and the TV did not have a sleep switch. The only reason this hotel 5 stars was because there were some minor problems with the front desk staff. One night they did not answer the phone AT ALL. I couldn't get a wake up call. Other guests were also very noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle of Palms hotel is on the Isle of Palms Connector in Mount Pleasant, just a few miles from the Isle of Palms beaches. Our hotel is next door to the Mount Pleasant Towne Centre Shopping Mall where you will find great restaurants and shops. The historic areas and harbor of Charleston are easily accessible from our hotel from our location in Mount Pleasant, SC, near Boone Hall Plantation. Wake up to a free hot breakfast before you explore Charleston or spend the day on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle Of Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle Of Palms Hotel
- Hampton Inn Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn