The hotel is in a convenient location to both the Isle of the Palms beach and downtown Charleston. Both were about a 10 minute drive away. We stayed at this hotel because this is where the entire wedding party booked but I would have preferred a water front property. That being said, the Hampton Inn was a nice alternative. The room was clean and updated. The pool was a bit small but it was refreshing. My husband especially enjoyed the chocolate chip cookies in the evenings. The breakfast buffet was really good - especially the waffles. Staff were polite and knowledgeable and our room was cleaned by 1pm each day. Parking was not a problem and we were located near several restaurants and stores. The bed was very comfortable and we both slept well during our stay. I thought this was a good option for the price but next time I would stay on the ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle of Palms hotel is on the Isle of Palms Connector in Mount Pleasant, just a few miles from the Isle of Palms beaches. Our hotel is next door to the Mount Pleasant Towne Center Shopping Mall where you will find great restaurants and shops. The historic areas and harbor of Charleston are easily accessible from our hotel from our location in Mount Pleasant, SC, near Boone Hall Plantation. Wake up to a free hot breakfast before you explore Charleston or spend the day on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle Of Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Isle Of Palms Hotel
- Hampton Inn Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn