My sister-in-law picked Shem Creek Inn for our hotel for our family vacation in Charleston. I arrived first and found out that our rooms weren't next to each other (not great when traveling with a 5 year old who likes to go between rooms). The staff was able to accommodate my request for the rooms to next to each other, even though they were close to full occupancy. The rooms were good sized and the AC definitely worked. I had a marsh view room, which was quiet and relaxing. All the staff was friendly and they were great to my niece.
The marsh walk next the Inn is a must do, especially at sunset. There are plenty of restaurants and bars in walking distance.
I would recommend Shem Creek Inn to anyone visiting in the area and would return there on another vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service, we are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc