I agree with a combination of several things stated in previous reviews, it's a little outdated and has an older feel, and for that reason seems a little pricey but you are right on the water, and are walking distance to several restaurants, so it's the location, location, location!
It was nice sitting by the pool in the afternoon and able to walk to the Waters Edge restaurant next door for a nice lunch and in the evenings being able to simply walk home from the surrounding bars.
Overall a good experience, and the staff was friendly!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service, we are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc