My daughter and I stayed at the Shem Creek Inn while we were in Charleston for a short getaway and shopping. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! We were able to walk to some of the best seafood restaurants in the area. The views of the creek, fishing boats, and marsh were fantastic from our balcony. Rooms not fancy but adequate. Reminiscent of an old time beach house. Great short stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service, we are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc