The Shem Creek Inn is really convenient to downtown Charleston -- only minutes away; but it is worlds away for relaxation and ambiance. Located alongside the lovely Shem Creek, it boasts views of pleasure boats and paddle boards going by all day long. Be sure to ask for a waterside room; that's the one with the view. We dealt primarily with Desean at the front desk, and he was extremely helpful in getting us into our room early and seeing to it that we had exactly what we had asked for. He was courteous and efficient, and we appreciated his personal attention -- as well as that of the others we dealt with during our three-day stay. Next time we're in the Charleston area, we WILL stay again at the Shem Creek Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service, we are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc