My husband and I found this hotel online, and didn't know what to expect, but the off season price was terriffic. We were very happily surprised when we drove in. The hotel is right on the river, next to an amazing boardwalk park, and surrounded by several seafood restaurants, three of which we walked to for dinner. Our room was overlooking the parking lot, but we could see the boardwalk park and sit on our deck and enjoy the sunset. The beds were comfortable, and the room and bath were updated and clean. The front desk young man was friendly and very helpful, and the manager, Robbi, was really sweet. We would highly recommend this hotel for the location, the service, and the quiet room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service, we are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc