We booked a room here, avoiding both the high cost and craziness of staying in Charleston. It was an excellent move; the room was clean, large, balcony, refrigerator and microwave. Morning breakfast included fresh fruit and very good coffee, bottled water and bagels or English muffins, cereal, etc. Outside was a boardwalk that provided a walkway over the marshes, very relaxing after the frenzy of Charleston, just across the bridge--about a 7 minute car ride. My husband and I are quite picky, but we both agree that Shem Creek Inn was a very good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service, we are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc