“Great meal”
Review of Crave

Crave
Reserve with OpenTable
Crave is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Description: Located just over the bridge from Isle of Palms, within Seaside Farms, Crave proudly serves superb dining and classic cocktails to Mount Pleasant's residents & visitors. At the helm of the kitchen is Executive Chef Landen Ganstrom. Chef Landen's Mac & Cheese has won the past four consecutive Charleston Mac Off's, was named most Life Changing in America 2013 by ESQUIRE Magazine, and is listed by Yahoo! Travel & Leisure as the top Mac & Cheese in the country. Stop by any time for an upscale-casual experience that we guarantee will keep you coming back again and again.
“Great meal”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We checked out Crave while visiting my in-laws over Thanksgiving 2012. The food was great - I got the scallops and they were delicious! Service was great and we'll definitely be back the next time we're in town.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank McTraveler917

Aiken, South Carolina
“Definitely would go back!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We were there for Saturday brunch. The Brie appetizer was outstanding, as were the eggs Benedict. Eggs were cooked to perfection. I opted for crab cakes on the eggs Benedict....a great coastal twist! My fellow diners had the French toast - very savory flavors, and the breakfast sandwich...which was huge. The portions are large. The wait staff was friendly and informative. I will definitely go back the next time I'm in Mt. P.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Needs improvement”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I went to this restaurant for my birthday dinner. I ordered the sea scallops. They were large and not sure they were scallops. Had no taste and actually I didn't eat them. Beans were not cooked at all... green beans... were totally raw... I am a raw food person but not this raw.... service was good. meal was $28.00. so not exactly cheap. I think they have the potential but something is just off.

3 Thank emdek
“Not my fav but check out Crave”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere is good as well as the food. Mac and cheese is the best in the land. Service was also good.

1 Thank Parlay88
“Best food and bar service”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Everyone should visit here and keep coming back to try all the food and drinks its amazing!! They offer great beers and cocktails. The bartenders are the best. Sit at the bar they are knowledgeable about great wine and drinks. Thanks for the best time yet y'all!!