“Not the ordinary”
Review of Crave

Crave
Reserve with OpenTable
Crave is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Description: Located just over the bridge from Isle of Palms, within Seaside Farms, Crave proudly serves superb dining and classic cocktails to Mount Pleasant's residents & visitors. At the helm of the kitchen is Executive Chef Landen Ganstrom. Chef Landen's Mac & Cheese has won the past four consecutive Charleston Mac Off's, was named most Life Changing in America 2013 by ESQUIRE Magazine, and is listed by Yahoo! Travel & Leisure as the top Mac & Cheese in the country. Stop by any time for an upscale-casual experience that we guarantee will keep you coming back again and again.
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is a great place to go for drinks or a meal with friends after work. The food is unique which makes dining enjoyable.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We ate there in September with my son and relatives visiting from Virginia. Everyone really enjoyed their meal! My son and I both had the sea scallops with lobster risottto and potato fries respectively. I had a glass of italian red wine, can't recall it but it wasn't that great with the seafood. However my cousin really enjoyed her wine, riesling Very nice place to eat, comfortable unpretentious setting.
I will definately return!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I tried the hanger steak, my side had the salmon. The hanger steak smelled bad .. I called the waiter.. he said this is how it usually smell !!!!! I thought it may be me.. smelling sting, liver/lamp meat smell.. my wife could not eat it too!
Her dish was much better.. the salmon.
Also, the resturant does not have baby changing tables... So, if you have kids.. may not be the place for you.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Our meal was really great and the presentation was also wonderful.
The cedar plank salmon was fantastic and a very large portion along with the side which was full of flavor. The Trigger fish appetizer and Turkey club sandwich was also very good. Oh and the desert...apple cobbler with Organic Vanilla bean ice cream....yummy!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

A friend and I went to Crave and had the best steak on the menu. After about an hour and a half, we were both sick. I called the manager to let him know. He accused me of trying to get a free steak dinner out of him and blamed it on his past experience in the NYC restaurant industry. Buddy this is Charleston and I was doing you a favor. He was a jerk and I tell everyone who wants to eat there about my experience. There is enough wonderful restaurants around here, I will enjoy them instead of Crave. I urge you to do the same.

1  Thank LCFCharleston