“We crave Crave”
Review of Crave

Crave
Reserve with OpenTable
Crave is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 353 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Description: Located just over the bridge from Isle of Palms, within Seaside Farms, Crave proudly serves superb dining and classic cocktails to Mount Pleasant's residents & visitors. At the helm of the kitchen is Executive Chef Landen Ganstrom. Chef Landen's Mac & Cheese has won the past four consecutive Charleston Mac Off's, was named most Life Changing in America 2013 by ESQUIRE Magazine, and is listed by Yahoo! Travel & Leisure as the top Mac & Cheese in the country. Stop by any time for an upscale-casual experience that we guarantee will keep you coming back again and again.
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We loved the corn bread muffins with maple syrup butter. The portions for the Sunday brunch were huge. Really good value and excellent food! Loved the shrimp and grits.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We had a simply excellent dinner. The cocktails were cold, the she-crab soup was the best I have had in quite some time, and my cedar plank salmon was outstanding. The service was very good. The atmosphere has the potential to be rather noisy since there is little to absorb sound, but the restaurant was about 35% full when we ate there so the noise was quite tolerable. We will definitely try Crave again and we feel it may be a great addition to our frequent list.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Crave has great food, service and location. The salmon on a cedar plank is wonderful and the desserts are scrumptious. Servers are attentive as is the manager. The bar is up front and dining is quieter as a result. Crave welcomes groups and children. It is a favorite with the neighborhood and vacationers on the Isle of Palms. It is in Seaside Farms shopping center, near Homewood Motel, just off the Isle of Palms Connector and Rifle Range. We highly recommend it!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

My boyfriend and I tried Crave last night and overall it was a good experience. I read the other comments about it being crazy busy, but there was hardly anybody in the restaurant so it was quiet. I ordered the filet mignon and it was delicious! It was so tender I barely had to use my knife because it separated that easily. The sauce that came with the steak was very good. Not sure what it was all made of but it had mushrooms and onions. It came with asparagus, which was also very very good, and some type of fried mashed potatoes. I enjoyed the asparagus because there was more than 4 pieces. Ive been to several restaurants that only give 3 or 4 small pieces of asparagus with the meal, but i had 6 or 7 on my plate. I had the wine special with my meal, and although it was the last glass of wine they had left, I enjoyed it! It paired well with my meal. My boyfriend had the chicken marsala. He wasn't enjoying his meal as much as I was, but he said the chicken in the pasta was very good. It came with two chicken breasts atop fettucine noodles in the marsala sauce, but he said he didn't like the taste of the noodles as much as he thought he would. He ended up eating the chicken out of it and leaving the noodles. The only thing that I didnt like was their menu did not match what was available online at this tripadvisor website. Im not sure if they change their menu frequently (rotate the menu) but I was eyeing the pot roast on the online menu only to find that it wasnt available on our menu. The dessert looked great but I was so stuffed from my meal I didnt get anything else. A neighboring table ordered a few slices of the cocnut cake though and it looked amazing so Im sure the taste was as much. They were a little pricier, but I would eat there again.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

The food was very tasty, high quality and reasonably priced. The waitress was very knowledgeable about allergies, made helpful suggestions and was very flexible in putting a gluten free meal together. Definetly the best dinner we had in the Charleston area.