“Happy Hour with a View”
Review of Water's Edge

Water's Edge
Reserve with OpenTable
Water's Edge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 353 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Coleman Boulevard
Description: Water's Edge is located on scenic Shem Creek, bringing "Downtown Dining" to the Mount Pleasant area. Just minutes from historic Downtown Charleston, Water's Edge offers both waterfront and outdoor dining where guests can view the local fish and shrimp boats unloading their daily catches.
Reviewed August 13, 2014

My father lives in Mt. Pleasant and this is his favorite place. It is easy to understand why. During a recent visit with him, we sat outside at the Cabana Bar. We went during their happy hour; we had a few half price appetizers and a couple reasonably priced drinks. The atmosphere is very relaxing, casual and friendly. It was a great way to spend the early evening.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,124)

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Great scenery views and ok food..its a bar but Great happy hour deals..1/2 off apps... yes please may I have another..my type of laid back place..

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We came here for happy hour on a Tuesday between 4 and 7. We ordered mussels, chicken tempura skewers, calamari, chicken wings, pulled pork sliders and oysters on the half shell. Everything was amazing! Food came out hot and tasty! We sat outside on the patio and the location on Shem Creek can't be beat. Get there early if you want a table on the water because they fill up quickly. The appetizers are half price during happy hour and many drinks are on special. Our waitress was running around table to table and made sure to keep checking in on us for more drink orders. We will definitely be returning here again!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Better than most of the restaurants around Shem Creek. Food is not special, but it's decent. The dressing on the caesar salad is not quite what was expected.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Hubby & I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner here. We got a great table outside, right along the edge facing water. Neat view of boats coming in, paddle boarders, and even multiple sightings of dolphins! We started off with the bruschetta with crab. I do have to say, this was just ok, sort of flavorless...all it needed was a drizzle of a balsamic glaze. Our entrees were great though. Hubby had seafood pasta, very good. I tried shrimp n grits...I'm a newbie to this dish so I have nothing to compare it to but it was also very good. Glad I tried it for 1st time here. :). Our service was good. Would definitely go back on next trip to the area.

1  Thank LollyB4