“Super food with first class service”
Review of Water's Edge

Water's Edge
Reserve with OpenTable
Water's Edge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 337 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Coleman Boulevard
Description: Water's Edge is located on scenic Shem Creek, bringing "Downtown Dining" to the Mount Pleasant area. Just minutes from historic Downtown Charleston, Water's Edge offers both waterfront and outdoor dining where guests can view the local fish and shrimp boats unloading their daily catches.
Malmesbury, United Kingdom
“Super food with first class service”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

A very comprehensive menu, great waiter and a wonderful location. The food, service , views did nothing other than to suggest a return visit should be on the agenda

Visited April 2013

Birmingham, Alabama
“Enjoyed it”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Shrimp and grits were YUM!!!! Service was friendly and fast. I would go back. Desserts looked awesome at the next table. However, I stuffed myself with shrimp and grits and couldn't eat another bite.

Visited March 2013
“Not very good...”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I will admit we went in about 1/2 hour before closing time but we were staying at Shem Creek Inn and did not want to drive anywhere. We were a party of 5 and were greeted and seated right away. It was late so we did not want to eat real heavy. I did get a glass of wine and it was good. We had to ask for the bread but it is complimentary. I ordered a spinach salad and a cup of She Crab soup. I asked for extra sherry because the soup was not very good and had no taste. My cousin had never had She Crab soup and I told her not to judge it by what we were given. I asked about the oysters but the waiter told me that they were not any good so I did not order them. The spinach salad was good with fresh spinach. Our waiter was very slow but nice enough. I just thought the prices were a bit high for soup and salads. Try it if you are adventurous but I would not recommend this place at all.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank wami2008
Fort Meade, Maryland
“Great place to raft up and get a bite to eat!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We have eaten and had a few drinks after rafting up or drove to the restaurant to meet with friends. This is one of the great places in the Charleston area, especially if love to boat and/or fish. We currently live in VA, but have never forgotten about our times there. After a day on the water/fishing, it's a great place to get a drink and a burger or just before heading out to shrimp! Never failed us!

• Visited May 2012
Anderson, South Carolina
“Magnificent”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Yesterday was our first trip to this restaurant, and it didn't disappoint.
We were sitted rather quickly and sat next to an open window view of
the boating harbor for smaller fishing boats,kayaks and sail boats. My
kids were plastered to the wondow the whole time watching sea gulls
, pellagans and other wild life outside. There were outside seating (limited)
but we choose to sit inside. Our waitress did a great job and we were treated
very well. (Kids) Got cheeseburger/ chicken tenders. Me, I got the sea food
platter with scallops,red rice, fish and mixed vegatables. The wife, fish and
chips and the helpings were great. The food was very, very good. You could
spend several hours in the restaurant just enjoying the view...and food.
The place was clean and well to our liking. Even what appeared to be the top
guy, came to our table to check on us several times.
So sure, we will definitely be back. And if you have never been, or haven't been
lately. And you enjoy GREAT sea food...Gooo...you won't regret.

• Visited March 2013