“Don't bother”
Review of Water's Edge

Water's Edge
Reserve with OpenTable
Water's Edge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 350 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Coleman Boulevard
Description: Water's Edge is located on scenic Shem Creek, bringing "Downtown Dining" to the Mount Pleasant area. Just minutes from historic Downtown Charleston, Water's Edge offers both waterfront and outdoor dining where guests can view the local fish and shrimp boats unloading their daily catches.
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We sat for 15-20 minutes being ignored until we finally decided to get up and leave. Best decision we could have made. Found another place to eat that was much more reasonable & had great service.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,090)

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I have been here on two different occasions, both times was awesome!! The first time was with my Girlfriend and it was very busy not a seat open: however, the service was very personable. It was as if our table was the only one there. The food was some of the best I have ever put in my mouth. Even as busy as it was our drink glasses never went below the point of half full.

The second time was with friends and family ( a party of six ) here again it was very busy but from the service our table got you would never have known it. If you are looking for seafood in a five star restaurant then this is the place for you. I have been to numerous restaurants along the Charleston peninsula and NONE compare to the "Water's Edge" Both times dinning here our table had an awesome view of Shem Creek.
I highly recommend going here because the next time I am in the Low Country of South Carolina this will be where I will be dinning!!!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

First time here for my husband and I, but with 2 other couples who had been here many times before. We came for Sunday brunch, 10:15. Had our choice of seating, so sat on the lower level inside with a wonderful view of Shem Creek. We all opted for the brunch buffet and $2 mimosa's. Food was good but cold off the buffet. Had the crab benedict which flavor was excellent, but again, was cold. We will return but will opt to order off the menu next time. Even though it was busy, it was nice and quiet and allowed the 6 of us to have a nice conversation without having to yell.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Good food, and nice place. Just a little above average, but great location and great service. I would go back sometime. Very good for larger groups. Amazing wine list.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Requested a table outside for dinner, and while we didn't get the best table for a view, it was OK. I had read several reviews about this place and wanted to give it a try. Seafood plate was very overpriced for the quality, or lack thereof, and my wife did not care for her pasta plate. The shrimp, fish, and scallops were cold and had no real flavor. Waiter was not the most attentive and it ended up being very disappointing after dropping north of $60 for 2 people. Will not be back anytime soon.