“Great Fun!”

The Big Mo- Monetta Drive-In Movies
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Monetta
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Lot's of fun experiencing movies the way our parents did! My wif and I drive over to Monetta several times a year for the experience.

1  Thank Lbouknight

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Even in a bright night the image was perfect!
The sound was great....it's just turn on the radio at the proper station and listen perfectly to the movie!
Bathrooms very clean!
Friendly environment!
Nice people everywhere!
Just watch out to no turn the lights of your car on while the movie in on the screen... It can mess up with the image.

1  Thank BeccaMe
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We always have a blast and it seems less like a theater with strangers and more like a bunch of friends coming together to watch a movie outside. Consessions are reasonably priced, screens are clear. Playground is in good shape for the kids to play on and of course it is always fun to people watch . You will find trucks with couches in the back set up and people sitting outside. It reminds me of when I was a child going to the starlight with my family . Now I get to take my boys out to have the same fun.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We went there and got there just before starting time. Because of that we had to park in the very back and as soon as we got settled (near the dumpster) a kid from the snack bar came and put a box in that wouldn't fit and therefore the door had to stay opened. We were overwhelmed with flies then. Other than the dumpster, it was a great experience. But, like I said, you have to get there early to get a good spot.

1  Thank Hannah H
Reviewed October 13, 2012

i live in Columbia and have been to visit The Big Mo a few times. The cost for 2 movies is definitely worth it! Movies start at dusk, and they have 3 different screens with 2 movies each to choose from. They also have a little park for the kids. They have a snack bar in each screen. I would definitely recommend to visit this sometime when you have a chance! Bring bug spray if its in the summer.

1  Thank natnoodle11

Been to The Big Mo- Monetta Drive-In Movies? Share your experiences!