“We Will never return!”
Review of Miz Scarlett's Table - CLOSED

Miz Scarlett's Table
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate for the first and only time at this home town restaurant, we both ordered ribeye steaks and were shocked to receive a grizzly mess , we were unable to cut and eat the steaks and we discarded both , we told the owner ( female) after the meal ,hoping our experience might help them correct a problem , she responded" ,that she asked us if everything was all right and we said yes ! , and we should have told her"she then assured us her meats were selected from a specific vendor and had a specific fat content, I was not trying to receive anything for free, we had already payed for the meal , we are experienced with ribeye steaks as they are what we grill at home, however at this restaurant the customer is not necessarily correct! The owner gave us a card for free desserts for the next visit , we promptly discarded this as we had no intentions on a return trip!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Miz Scarletts has ambience and great food. Love, love, love their burgers and homemade fries. Wraps are delicious as well. In fact, everything there is wonderful including the service. This place is a must try. My favorite place to eat in Moncks Corner.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

The food and service was great. It was a wonderful experience. I would go back again. Great place to have a shower or business meeting too.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

This place was amazing!!!!!!! We walked in and couldn't believe how beautiful and classy the place was yet casual and fun. The owner treated us like we were long known friends and made us feel like family. The atmosphere was relaxing and very enjoyable. The food was elegant, well thought out and of excellent qaulity. They had everything from prime rib to grouper. I definitely recommend the garlic bacon wrap shrimp. This place is my new favorite go to spot to eat for any occasion. Loved it!!!!!!

1  Thank Foody0314
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is a pretty little restaurant at a good location in Moncks Corner. The staff are very friendly and the food is good. I usually stick with the lunch though. Dinner is a little pricey and not as much to choose from (could just be me, though).