T.W. Graham & Company Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Closed Mondays. Opened for lunch Tuesday through Sunday 11-3. Opened for dinner Thursday, Friday, Saturday 530-930. Brunch Sundays.
Reviewed March 2, 2013

A bit like going back to the 1960's both inside and out but much fun. Food was outstanding, fried oysters were the best I've had and the homemade Key Lime pie is worth the trip by itself. Nothing not to like but be prepared to wait for a table.

1  Thank Jeff S

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Found a wonderful spot that offers downtown food quality in a unique local environment. What a treat! The chef and his wife make this local fishing village dinner for must for city slickers looking for a true ethnic experience. The cuisine is fresh, expertly prepared, and served piping hot. The wait staff is friendly and attentive, but not over bearing. The little gift shop is delightful. We will be back soon and bring friends.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Don't underestimate this little hidden gem. When I say gem, I am talking about the entire town. Small, quaint but not too far a drove from either Charleston to the south or Myrtle Beach to the north. There are things to do here.. a visit to the local museum, events and concerts come up from time to time. The river front area is serene and quiet enough to do some reflecting and soul searching, but when you get hungry... there are few offerings unless you packed a picnick.

After my wife spotted a story in a Southern Living magazine we wandered into this place one Friday evening. Place was filling up quickly with locals.

I opted for a bowl of the house special crab (blue)+ shrimp (local) +corn chowder. It was thick and tasty. My wife opted for the Pimento Cheese 1/2 lb Angus Burger.. that was a meal for two.

We finished off our meal with a thick slice of the homemade Coconut Cream Pie. According to our waitress ALL the pies are home made here. That gives us good reason to return to test all the others.

Saleeby Score has to give Service: 8/10, Food a 6.5/10 and Desserts: 8/10.

Note: Their taste in music was awesome, some old REM, Pearl Jam and 90's pop music was playing subtly in the background. They also have a play area for kids... so it is very kid/family friendly.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Terrific tiny village restaurant with great seafood. Shrimp and local seafood fresh off the boat!!! From crab balls to calamari--you have to try the crab and corn chowder--so good served with hushpuppies. This is the perfect antidote to busy, cramped city restaurants.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Im a pretty picky eater, and am rarely satisfied when I eat out. This place was perfect. I have absolutely no complaints. Everyone was very friendly, service could not have been better, and the food was fabulous. We had the crab balls which were very moist and tender, all you could taste was crab-perfection. My husband had the grilled shrimp which was served with perfwctly seasoned red rice and some of the best slaw Ive ever tasted. I had. Bowl of shrimp crab amd corn chowder that was excellent. We shared a side of tender hushpuppies, yummy! For desery we a slice of the best coconut pie I have ever tasted, it had just the right amount of custard and Im sure the coconut was not sweetened, which made all the difference. Dont miss a chance to go to TW Grahams, its worth any amount of driving.

1  Thank Sharon S