“Perfect side Trip Off us 17!!!”

T.W. Graham & Company Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Closed Mondays. Opened for lunch Tuesday through Sunday 11-3. Opened for dinner Thursday, Friday, Saturday 530-930. Brunch Sundays.
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Perfect side Trip Off us 17!!!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

GREAT FOOD!! Friendly staff!! Worth the Side Trip!!! Nostalgic Atmosphere!! Like Stepping Back in Time!! Quaint Historic Fishing Town. This Place Survived Hurican Hugo and Many Prior to that!!!

• Visited January 2013

charlstonsc
“time machine”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

we were transported back in time visiting this lovely town and restaurant. we went appetizer crazy here. the crab balls were fresh, tasty and NOT greasy for fried food. same goes for the ultra fresh shrimp, the light and fluffy hush puppies and fried okra. the beer is cold and the servers and staff are friendly as can be. we look forward to our next visit here to try EVERYTHING on their menu. the atmosphere is a delight....this place is the real deal...not a corporate, canned place, i.e. bubba gump, etc.....capito?

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank kim W
Charleston, South Carolina
“What a fun place”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stumbled upon this when exploring the charming community of McClellanville. A town from the old days. This place is funky and fun. Lots of good South Carolina food which I am still adapting to having come from the north. I stuck with my usual grilled chidken which was great. Everyone else was having oysters, fish and some had brunch (it was Sunday). Highly recommend. About a 1/2 hour from Mt Pleasant and maybe an hour or less from Charlestown. Quaint town. Fun place.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank annoncapecod
Versailles, Kentucky
“What a surprising gem in a gorgeous village!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Overhanging Live Oak trees dripping with spanish moss set the scene for the best dining in this seafood harbour town and for the area. Wonderful eclectic decor just added to our delight. Lunch was worth the hour drive from Charleston any day of the week! Steamed clams in a great white wine, garlic broth, crispy calamari, THE best grilled shrimp ever disappeared down my gullet! This place deserves a detour off Highway 17 no matter your destination and stop in to meet Daniel next door in the Visitor's Center - recently elected President of the new Chamber of Commerce in town. Then go to Livingston's seafood to buy the shrimp fresh off the boat with a big bag of clams and oysters.

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank Kyfarmgirl57
Houston, Texas
“YUM!!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I'm so lucky I was taken here for dinner recently by some locals. They told me it was Mexican night and I was highly doubtful. Everything was excellent. I had the grilled shrimp. Outstanding!! The spice on the shrimp made me want to lick my plate. I don't normally eat fried food, but I inhaled the hush puppies. Can't wait to come back!

• Visited November 2012